« July 2008 | Main | February 2009 »

December 2008

Style Angel Wardrobe Secrets

Are you one of the many people who buys an item here and there on an impulse without any structure and without knowing for certain if a) it will go with anything in your wardrobe b) the colour and style suit you  c) you feel comfortable in it and d) you have asked yourself if you love it?
 
You most likely wear 20% of your wardrobe most of the time and the remaining 80% you just don't touch on a regular basis. You will be shocked to discover that on the basis of you having 100 garments in your wardrobe at an average price of $75, which is an average for most women, this works out to be at least $6000 (100 x $75 x 80%) sitting in your wardrobe doing NOTHING. 

Style Angel Wardrobe Secrets...
 
Are you excited about your wardrobe or do you struggle with what to wear every morning and can special occasions send you in a spin as you don't know what to wear? In today's economy with financial pressures all around you why would you not want to be well-equipped with all the information, tools and tips on what enhances your best features so you shop (and purchase) with confidence knowing you are building a wardrobe that you can mix and match, a wardrobe you get excited about and a wardrobe that helps you get ready in the morning.
 
So how do you get there: 

Continue reading "Style Angel Wardrobe Secrets" »


Your Style and Your Body Shape

So what are the 6 Female Body Shapes....
   
1. Hourglass -A body shape that has a well balanced upper and lower body with a well defined waist.
                    
Nigella Lawson                                      Marilyn Monroe

2. Triangle - The most common female body shape with a bottom-heavy frame arising from narrow shoulders, a small waist and a heavy bottom. You might also know it as a Pear Shape.
                                    
Halle Berry                                Kate Winslet                                  Meryl Streep
 
3. Inverted Triangle - A body shape that has an upper-body-heavy frame arising from a large bust and proportionally narrow hips.    
              
Angelina Jolie                           Anonymous Model

4. Rectangle - A common body shape that has a columnar boxy silhouette that comes through in a similar circumference of the bust, waist and hips. 
                   
                 Gwyneth Paltrow                                          Nicole Kidman

5 & 6 Oval and 
Diamond- Body shapes that have a undefined waist, a large low (Oval) or high (Diamond) stomach and a tendency to have love handles. The hips are broad and the upper thighs are generous. This woman may also have either a large or a flat bottom.  
 
   
                 Kathy Bates


So What Styles suit your Body Shape.... 

Continue reading "Your Style and Your Body Shape" »


Stylish Tips Everyone Should Know

Stylish Tips Everyone Should Know
I have collected the following tips for you over the last 8 years and we would like to share them with you. 
 
For HER
- If you have never tried a wrap dress, make this your goal for 2009. It is the most flattering style of dress or top across most bodyshapes. Check out Diana Ferrari, JacquiE or Basque who continue to bring out great styles.
- The most universally flattering neckline is the "V" neck.
- Angled Cap sleeves are a great choice to enhance narrow shoulders but not great if you already have broad shoulders.
- Angled flutter sleeves are flattering to full upper arms. 

Continue reading "Stylish Tips Everyone Should Know" »