- Start with a cleanser, moisterizer and PRIMER . If you are looking for the best one on the market!! Click here
- Let your primer is dry for about 5 minutes
- Never use foundation over old make-up, it will look cakey and dull. Keep the baby wipes handy to take the old make up off and start fresh including the primer and moisterizer.
- To get the right foundation colour test it on the jaw line in daylight, if the colour disappears it is the right tone for you. Click here to receive your testers of best foundation!
- Blend your foundation properly, invest the money in a good foundation brush and use your fingers for the finishing touch. Sponges absorb a lot of product and are bacteria prone.
Beauty By Style Angel Cosmetic Workshops - Sydney Metro NSW only!!
I know you have a great group of girlfriends and colleagues and I would love you to host an event! They are so much fun!
These are also great events for fundraising where 10% of all sales
go to the Charity of choice. So if you know of anyone who is looking at
raising funds and wants to have some fun feel free to pass on my
Blog written by Angela Barbagallo, Fashion Stylist
Style Angel Corporation Pty Ltd
1 Bracken Close Engadine NSW 2233 Australia
Ph 02 9520 9940 Fax 02 9520 9018 Mob 0407 032 531