Stop dreaming and make it happen now!
Click here to visit Transforme.
The 60 Days to Start-up Bootcamp will give you the opportunity to work with me and other business experts over 60 days, to take you from the daily corporate grind to building a business, with you in control of your lifestyle!
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I want to do something different but I just don’t know what.
- I’m fed up with corporate life and want to start my own business but I don’t know what it would be.
- I’m so busy and exhausted that I don’t have time to think about how to start a business never mind do anything about it.
- The best part of my day is when I finally get to sit down with a glass (or two) or wine to help me relax.
- I’ve no patience with the children and am always snapping at them or nagging them to hurry.
- My partner and I have grown apart and virtually live separate lives. Forget about intimacy!
- I just don’t feel like I’m in control of my life. I spend all of my time doing something for someone else and there’s never time for me.
- I’ve been trawling the internet in what little time I have but I’m overwhelmed with information but can’t seem to take action on it.
- I feel like I’m going round in circles and not making any progress.
- I know I shouldn’t complain because I’m lucky I have such a great career and all the benefits that go with it but I’m just not that happy!
Click here to visit Transforme.
I’m Suellen Hughes after over 20 years working globally in a successful corporate career, I finally decided to quit and start my own business. Over the past 4 years, I’ve made some mistakes and I’ve learned a lot! I want to share with you what I know works and what doesn’t to make your learning curve short and sharp, getting you earning an income from your own business faster.
Click here to visit Transforme.
Here’s what my life is like now and how yours could be too.
- My work hours are flexible so I drop my son off at school, attend some of his school activities and pick him up in the afternoon. I can plan my work around school and family holidays.
- I work at home most days so don’t have to commute in the rush hour traffic.
- I’m a runner and I exercise 5-6 days per week and not at 5am! Last year I ran my first marathon.
- I earn my income doing things I love and I have a passive income stream allowing me to earn money without trading hours for fees.
- I have a fantastic network – online and offline – that I can rely on for support, advice and referrals.
- I am clear about my business goals and earning potential for the next year.
- I wake up each day excited to get started on work and there’s no such thing as Mondayitis anymore!
Click here to visit Transforme.
In just 60 days you will be on your way to running your own business
- There will be 5 Training Calls held on Thursdays where I will teach you how to get your own business started. I’ll tell you the exact steps you need to take to work out what business you are going to start; who your ideal clients are; how to target them; why you are the person your ideal clients will go to. I’ll teach you about different business models. I’ll give you simple, practical business planning and financial management tools (don’t worry, I hate numbers so they will be easy to understand!). I will show you exactly how to build your own website, without spending $3,000 and how to make the most of social media. Each call will be packed with practical information that works, saving you hours of time.
- To accompany the training calls, there will be 5 Online Training Modules for you to work through in your own time – whenever it suits your schedule. The Online Modules will be full of exercises and templates for you to complete so that you are actually working on your new business throughout the Bootcamp.
- Every Monday, there will be a Live Coaching Call where you can ask me questions related to the Training Call or the Online Modules. If you get stuck, need help or clarification about how to implement what I’m teaching you, then this will be your opportunity to get personalized laser coaching from me. You will also be able to listen and learn as I coach others.
- There will be audios to listen to and videos for you to watch of interviews with experts in the areas of Branding, Business Planning, Web Design & Blogging, Product Creation, Social Media and Outsourcing. The experts will share their know-how and tips with you so you can learn more and dig deeper in a rapid timeframe.
- Many courses, ebooks and programs tell you what you have to do but they don’t tell you how to do it. I will provide practical demonstrations showing you exactly how to implement.
- A confidential members forum will also be available to you, giving you extra support from others going through the same process and an instant network.
Who is the Bootcamp for?
The Bootcamp is not right for everyone. If you prefer to spend your valuable time and life downloading and reading the endless volumes of free information available before taking action, then go ahead. If you aren’t prepared to do whatever it takes for 60 days to join the calls, complete the activities and put in the work, then it’s not for you.
The Bootcamp has been designed for smart, professional women (& brave men) who are ready to make the change from corporate life to entrepreneurship. The Bootcamp is right for you if you fit into any of the following:
- You’ve had a successful corporate career to date but are now ready to run your own business
- You know what it takes to get ahead in the corporate world but are not sure where to begin as a business owner
- You are fed up with having to commute to work each day and/or travel extensively for your job and want to earn an income working from home
- You have the skills and experience required to be a success in your career but you’re not sure whether those skills transfer to entrepreneurship
- You know a little about online business models and tools but not enough to be comfortable
- You might have even started a business already but aren’t able to grow it fast enough while juggling other demands
- You’ve thought about starting your own business but you just don’t know what business that would be
- You know that you are smarter and harder working than your boss and you figure you may as well work hard for yourself instead of someone else
- You are sick of feeling like a puppet, jumping to everyone else’s tune and want more control over your life
- You just want the freedom to choose what to do, how to do it and when to do it
- You want to get back that feeling of excitement and wake up looking forward to the day ahead instead of wishing it was already over
- If you’re a corporate high-achiever ready to become a successful entrepreneur, then the Bootcamp is for you
You’ll hear from experts who will share their best advice with you and help you avoid making common mistakes
I understand how hard it is knowing who to trust and how to get advice that is practical and useful. For that reason, I’ve lined up experts in the areas of Branding, Business Planning, Financial Planning, Content Creation, Website Design & Blogging. I know each of these people personally and they know their stuff! I will ask them the questions that you want answered and will even put my charm to the test to see if I can cajole them into sharing not only their ideas but also their products at a special Bootcamp price!
Entrepreneurship is a Gutsy Business
Running your own business brings a lot of rewards – flexible lifestyle choices, control over your own destiny, ability to earn an income doing something you love, being able to work from home if you choose, even the ability to take a 6 month holiday if that’s what you want.
However, I’m not going to pretend that there’s some magic trick I’m going to share with you that has you earning a six figure income without putting in some effort.
I’ve designed the 60 Days to Start-up Bootcamp for gutsy people who have what it takes to run their own business. The five modules cover what it takes to run a G.U.T.S.Y business:
Get over your fears. The fear of quitting corporate life. The fear you won’t be successful. The fear of failure.
Understand the business you’re in. Define your market niche and ideal client.
Take time to plan. Not only the business model and business plan but also your finances.
Social media for growth. Getting your business launched as quickly & effectively as possible.
Your virtual team. Having a strong support network and community you can rely on.
In each module, I’ll share with you why it’s important, tell you what you need to do and then, and this is the important part, show you exactly how to go about it. I’ll also talk about the importance of having a Gutsy mindset to see you through the emotional rollercoaster that you will experience as a business owner.
Answers to Some Questions You May Have
When does the Bootcamp start?
As soon as you sign-up you can get started on the pre-work module! The first Training Call will be on Thursday 12th May at 8.30pm – 9.30pm (AEST – Sydney, Australia) Please check your local time here. Subsequent Training Calls will be held at 8.30pm – 9.30pm (AEST) on Thursday 19th May, 2nd June, 16th June, 30th June, 7th July.
The Live Coaching Calls will be held every Monday at 8.30pm – 9.30pm (AEST) kicking off on Monday 16th May then 23rd, 30th May, Tuesday 7th June (due to Holiday on Monday), Monday 13th, 20th, 27th with the final call on 4th July.
Between calls, you’ll have your online Modules to complete with audios to listen to, videos to watch, exercises to complete and questions to work through. Depending on how keen and eager you are, this will take two to three hours each week.
I can’t make all of the scheduled calls, will there be recordings?
Yes. Every telephone call will be provided to you as part of your online module so you will be able to listen to it at your convenience. I strongly recommend that you try to attend as many calls as you can – especially the Live Coaching Call. This is your chance to ask me questions and get help with any areas you are stuck on. If you’re not on the call, I won’t be able to coach you.
It sounds like a lot of work. I don’t know if I can fit it all in with everything else I’ve got to juggle.
It is a lot of work. My goal is to have you start your own business in 60 days – by the end of the Bootcamp. I truly believe that if you focus intensely on an activity you will achieve a lot more and be more successful than if you drag it out over months and months. I can be a hard task-master but only because I know it works and I want you to get the results you want.
If you are serious about starting your own business (and if you sign up for the Bootcamp, then I assume you are) then it will take hard work. Yes, the rewards down the track are great but like all things, it takes hard work upfront. So, to be blunt. Do what you need to do to make it happen. It’s only 60 days of your life!
The good news is…you will have access to all of the materials for a whole year after the Bootcamp finishes so you can revisit, refine and refresh over time.
I’m not very “techy”, will I still be able to take part?
Yes. For the Training Calls and Live Calls, all you need to do is click on a link on your computer and you will have access. The only thing you absolutely must have is a computer with an internet connection. The online modules all run through a program on the internet.
We will go through some “techy” stuff in some of the modules but I will teach you, button-by-button, screen-by-screen how to make the technology work and what works best.
I don’t have a lot/any money to start my business. Is it still worth doing the Bootcamp?
Absolutely. First of all, everything I will share with you can be done for very, very little cost (possibly zero if you are prepared to spend a little time learning a few new skills). I don’t want you to waste money on things that just don’t matter. There are so many fantastic resources available to us now and I will share those with you.
There is so much information available and I’ve already downloaded a lot. Why is this any different?
Well first of all, I’d ask you a question. What have you done with all that you’ve downloaded? Have you read it? Have you actioned it? Has it worked for you? What I find, and I know because I’ve done it myself, is that there is so much great content available, often for free, but we get overwhelmed by it all and either end up taking no action or trying to spread ourselves too thin. The Bootcamp is about focus. I’ve designed it so that you work through the content between calls, can ask for help if you get stuck and will have a community of people going through the same thing that you can draw on for support.
OK, so how much is the Bootcamp?
Your investment for the 60 Days to Start-up Bootcamp is only $997*. For this you get 14 hours of information, know-how and coaching from me and other experts. You also get five online modules packed with additional content, videos and audios which is yours to access whenever you like for a whole year! There will also be a few little bonuses along the way that I haven’t even mentioned yet!
If you’ve ever worked with a consultant or a coach, you probably know that the hourly rates they charge range from $200 – $2,000. You may also know that a recent much publicised “Business Builders Bootcamp” – which was really just a 2 day conference with a few “celebrities” and a dinner – was $875. I know that $997 is excellent value because I know how committed I am to delivering real value in a way that you can use over and over.
Not only that, the Bootcamp will provide you with tools and a system that you will apply during the 60 days that means that you can start earning income immediately. I’m sure you will be able to make sales of at least $997 if you put into practice all that we cover during the Bootcamp. So for those wondering about the Return on Investment (ROI), as they say, “it’s a no-brainer”!
Click here to visit Transforme.